Subject Areas on Research
- A Disease Identification Algorithm for Medical Crowdfunding Campaigns: Validation Study.
- Batch-produced, GIS-informed range maps for birds based on provenanced, crowd-sourced data inform conservation assessments.
- Community perspectives on difference of sex development (DSD) diagnoses: A crowdsourced survey.
- Crowdsourcing Methods to Enhance HIV and Sexual Health Services: A Scoping Review and Qualitative Synthesis.
- Crowdsourcing consensus: proposal of a novel method for assessing accuracy in echocardiography interpretation.
- Crowdsourcing to Improve HIV and Sexual Health Outcomes: a Scoping Review.
- Crowdsourcing utility estimation for spina bifida in the general population.
- Crowdsourcing: a valid alternative to expert evaluation of robotic surgery skills.
- Editorial Comment.
- Inferring gene expression from ribosomal promoter sequences, a crowdsourcing approach.
- Intranasal Use of Prescription Stimulants Among Adults Aged 18 to 30: Results From A Crowdsourcing Platform.
- Joint international consensus statement on crowdsourcing challenge contests in health and medicine: results of a modified Delphi process.
- Open window: when easily identifiable genomes and traits are in the public domain.
- Parental Preferences for Vesicoureteral Reflux Treatment: A Crowd-sourced, Best-worst Scaling Study.
- Patient-Centered Radiology Reporting: Using Online Crowdsourcing to Assess the Effectiveness of a Web-Based Interactive Radiology Report.
- Potential Pitfalls of Online Crowdsourcing to Assess Patient Comprehension of Radiology Reports.
- Prediction of overall survival for patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: development of a prognostic model through a crowdsourced challenge with open clinical trial data.
- Quality of stepped-wedge trial reporting can be reliably assessed using an updated CONSORT: crowd-sourcing systematic review.
- Re: Parental Preferences for Vesicoureteral Reflux Treatment: A Crowd-Sourced, Best-Worst Scaling Study.
- Top 10 Resources in Global Surgery.
- Twitter-Augmented Journal Club: Educational Engagement and Experience So Far.