Subject Areas on Research
- Crowd-Sourced Assessment of Technical Skills for Validation of Basic Laparoscopic Urologic Skills Tasks.
- Crowdsourcing consensus: proposal of a novel method for assessing accuracy in echocardiography interpretation.
- Crowdsourcing utility estimation for spina bifida in the general population.
- Crowdsourcing--harnessing the masses to advance health and medicine, a systematic review.
- Crowdsourcing: a valid alternative to expert evaluation of robotic surgery skills.
- Editorial Comment.
- Open window: when easily identifiable genomes and traits are in the public domain.
- Twitter-Augmented Journal Club: Educational Engagement and Experience So Far.