Subject Areas on Research
- Association Between Bottle Size and Formula Intake in 2-Month-Old Infants.
- Availability of Foods and Beverages in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program-Authorized Dollar Stores in a Region of North Carolina.
- Experimental analysis of the effect of taxes and subsides on calories purchased in an on-line supermarket.
- Foods and Beverages Available at SNAP-Authorized Drugstores in Sections of North Carolina.
- Reducing sugary drink consumption: New York City's approach.
- The perceived influence of cost-offset community-supported agriculture on food access among low-income families.
- U.S. Nutrition Assistance, 2018 - Modifying SNAP to Promote Population Health.