Subject Areas on Research
- Effectiveness of Task-Shifted Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children Who Experienced Parental Death and Posttraumatic Stress in Kenya and Tanzania: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Orphan status, HIV risk behavior, and mental health among adolescents in rural Kenya.
- Parental Death and Mid-adulthood Depressive Symptoms: The Importance of Life Course Stage and Parent's Gender.
- Policy Makers' Tough Choices for Psychological Interventions in Global Mental Health: Learning From Multisite Studies.
- The Impact of Parental Death on Child Well-being: Evidence From the Indian Ocean Tsunami