Subject Areas on Research
- Cellular senescence mediated by p16INK4A-coupled miRNA pathways.
- EZH2 regulates the transcription of estrogen-responsive genes through association with REA, an estrogen receptor corepressor.
- Pharmacologic disruption of Polycomb-repressive complex 2-mediated gene repression selectively induces apoptosis in cancer cells.
- SETting the stage. Eed-Enx1 leaves an epigenetic signature on the inactive X chromosome.
- Site-specific silencing of regulatory elements as a mechanism of X inactivation.
- Spreading of X chromosome inactivation via a hierarchy of defined Polycomb stations.