Subject Areas on Research
- A novel Cbx1, PurB, and Sp3 complex mediates long-term silencing of tissue- and lineage-specific genes.
- CBX4 Regulates Replicative Senescence of WI-38 Fibroblasts.
- EZH2 regulates the transcription of estrogen-responsive genes through association with REA, an estrogen receptor corepressor.
- Pharmacologic disruption of Polycomb-repressive complex 2-mediated gene repression selectively induces apoptosis in cancer cells.
- Rare deleterious de novo missense variants in Rnf2/Ring2 are associated with a neurodevelopmental disorder with unique clinical features.
- Site-specific silencing of regulatory elements as a mechanism of X inactivation.
- Spreading of X chromosome inactivation via a hierarchy of defined Polycomb stations.