Subject Areas on Research
- Brain evolution across the Puerto Rican anole radiation.
- Defining and evaluating the umbrella species concept for conserving and restoring landscape connectivity.
- Eco-evolutionary dynamics, density-dependent dispersal and collective behaviour: implications for salmon metapopulation robustness.
- Elevational Ranges of Montane Birds and Deforestation in the Western Andes of Colombia.
- Evaluating the landscape of fear between apex predatory sharks and mobile sea turtles across a large dynamic seascape.
- Genetics of dispersal.
- Group Living and Male Dispersal Predict the Core Gut Microbiome in Wild Baboons.
- Hormonal correlates of natal dispersal and rank attainment in wild male baboons.
- Mainland size variation informs predictive models of exceptional insular body size change in rodents.
- Natural and anthropogenic events influence the soundscapes of four bays on Hawaii Island.
- Predicting changes in the distribution and abundance of species under environmental change.
- Puberty and dispersal in a wild primate population.
- Resource base influences genome-wide DNA methylation levels in wild baboons (Papio cynocephalus).
- Setting practical conservation priorities for birds in the Western Andes of Colombia.
- The impact of large terrestrial carnivores on Pleistocene ecosystems
- Tree community structure reflects niche segregation of three parapatric squirrel monkey species (Saimiri spp.).
Keywords of People