Subject Areas on Research
- Biogeographic analysis of the woody plants of the Southern Appalachians: Implications for the origins of a regional flora.
- Long-distance dispersal and genetic structure of natural populations: an assessment of the inverse isolation hypothesis in peat mosses.
- Predicting invasion in grassland ecosystems: is exotic dominance the real embarrassment of richness?
- Speciation on a local geographic scale: the evolution of a rare rock outcrop specialist in Mimulus.
- Species Distribution Modelling: Contrasting presence-only models with plot abundance data.