Subject Areas on Research
- Biogeographic analysis of the woody plants of the Southern Appalachians: Implications for the origins of a regional flora.
- Climate and lawn management interact to control C4 plant distribution in residential lawns across seven U.S. cities.
- Effects of maternal source and progeny microhabitat on natural selection and population dynamics in Alliaria petiolata.
- Long-distance dispersal and genetic structure of natural populations: an assessment of the inverse isolation hypothesis in peat mosses.
- Predicting invasion in grassland ecosystems: is exotic dominance the real embarrassment of richness?
- Speciation on a local geographic scale: the evolution of a rare rock outcrop specialist in Mimulus.
- Species Distribution Modelling: Contrasting presence-only models with plot abundance data.