Subject Areas on Research
- A Prospective Longitudinal Study to Investigate Corneal Hysteresis as a Risk Factor for Predicting Development of Glaucoma.
- Analysis of continuous 24-hour intraocular pressure patterns in glaucoma.
- Association of Diabetes With Central Corneal Thickness Among a Multiethnic Asian Population.
- Branch retinal vein occlusion and optic nerve head topographic parameters: the Singapore Indian eye study.
- Central corneal thickness in children and adolescents with pediatric glaucoma and eye disorders at risk of developing glaucoma.
- Comparison of Corneal Biomechanical Properties between Indian and Chinese Adults.
- Corneal Changes in Children after Unilateral Cataract Surgery in the Infant Aphakia Treatment Study.
- Effect of cornea donor graft thickness on the outcome of Descemet stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty surgery.
- Ethnic variation in central corneal refractive power and steep cornea in Asians.
- Family-Based Genome-Wide Association Study of South Indian Pedigrees Supports WNT7B as a Central Corneal Thickness Locus.
- Genome-wide association analyses identify multiple loci associated with central corneal thickness and keratoconus.
- Genome-wide association study identifies WNT7B as a novel locus for central corneal thickness in Latinos.
- Genomic locus modulating corneal thickness in the mouse identifies POU6F2 as a potential risk of developing glaucoma.
- Longitudinal Change in Central Corneal Thickness in the Tema Eye Survey.
- Prospective multicenter study of toric IOL outcomes when dual zone automated keratometry is used for astigmatism planning.
- Treatment of Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy by Descemet Stripping Without Endothelial Keratoplasty.
Keywords of People