Subject Areas on Research
- Association of HIV-infection, antiretroviral treatment and metabolic syndrome with large artery stiffness: a cross-sectional study.
- Body fat distribution, metabolic and inflammatory markers and retinal microvasculature in school-age children. The Generation R Study.
- Correlation of Central Blood Pressure to Hypertensive Target Organ Damages During Antihypertensive Treatment: The J-TOP Study.
- Modeling the Pulse Signal by Wave-Shape Function and Analyzing by Synchrosqueezing Transform.
- Nighttime blood pressure, nighttime glucose values, and target-organ damages in treated type 2 diabetes patients.
- Retinal microvasculature and cardiovascular health in childhood.
- The relationship between aortic stiffness and changes in retinal microvessels among Asian ischemic stroke patients.