Subject Areas on Research
- Association Between Patient Characteristics and Treatment Procedure Among Patients With Uterine Leiomyomas.
- Comparative effectiveness of hysterectomy versus myomectomy on one-year health-related quality of life in women with uterine fibroids.
- Comparative effectiveness of uterine fibroids procedures using linked medical record and claims data.
- On the Road to Safer Morcellation.
- Short-Term Health-Related Quality of Life After Hysterectomy Compared With Myomectomy for Symptomatic Leiomyomas.
- Short-term quality of life after myomectomy for uterine fibroids from the COMPARE-UF Fibroid Registry.
- The Comparing Options for Management: PAtient-centered REsults for Uterine Fibroids (COMPARE-UF) registry: rationale and design.