Subject Areas on Research
- Defining sepsis on the wards: results of a multi-centre point-prevalence study comparing two sepsis definitions.
- IL-11 is a crucial determinant of cardiovascular fibrosis.
- Model for End-Stage Liver Disease score predicts mortality in critically ill cirrhotic patients.
- Neutrophils with myeloid derived suppressor function deplete arginine and constrain T cell function in septic shock patients.
- New criteria for sepsis-induced coagulopathy (SIC) following the revised sepsis definition: a retrospective analysis of a nationwide survey.
- Potential Impact of the 2016 Consensus Definitions of Sepsis and Septic Shock on Future Sepsis Research.
- Sequential Organ Failure Assessment Score at Presentation Predicts Survival in Patients Treated With Percutaneous Veno-Arterial Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.