Subject Areas on Research
- "You need a song to bring you through": the use of religious songs to manage stressful life events.
- A biological rationale for musical consonance.
- A mesocortical dopamine circuit enables the cultural transmission of vocal behaviour.
- How reliable is song learning accuracy as a signal of male early condition?
- Humpback whale song and foraging behavior on an antarctic feeding ground.
- Motor circuits are required to encode a sensory model for imitative learning.
- Singing voice handicap and videostrobolaryngoscopy in healthy professional singers.
- Specialized motor-driven dusp1 expression in the song systems of multiple lineages of vocal learning birds.
- Vocal similarity predicts the relative attraction of musical chords.
Keywords of People