Subject Areas on Research
- A molecular-based approach for examining responses of eukaryotes in microcosms to contaminant-spiked estuarine sediments.
- A study of anthropogenic and climatic disturbance of the New River Estuary using a Bayesian belief network.
- Assessment of emerging polar organic pollutants linked to contaminant pathways within an urban estuary using non-targeted analysis.
- Benthic and pelagic pathways of methylmercury bioaccumulation in estuarine food webs of the northeast United States.
- Effects of temperature, salinity, and sediment organic carbon on methylmercury bioaccumulation in an estuarine amphipod.
- Microplastics in oysters Saccostrea cucullata along the Pearl River Estuary, China.
- Net methylation of mercury in estuarine sediment microcosms amended with dissolved, nanoparticulate, and microparticulate mercuric sulfides.
- Seasonal influence of scallop culture on nutrient flux, bacterial pathogens and bacterioplankton diversity across estuaries off the Bohai Sea Coast of Northern China.
- Size, sex and individual-level behaviour drive intrapopulation variation in cross-ecosystem foraging of a top-predator.
- Soundscape of an Indo-Pacific humpback dolphin (Sousa chinensis) hotspot before windfarm construction in the Pearl River Estuary, China: Do dolphin engage in noise avoidance and passive eavesdropping behavior?
- Top-down control of foundation species recovery during coastal wetland restoration.
Keywords of People