Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy
Subject Areas on Research
- Combining levodopa and virtual reality-based therapy for rehabilitation of the upper limb after acute stroke: pilot study Part II.
- Effects of transcranial direct current stimulation with virtual reality on upper limb function in patients with ischemic stroke: a randomized controlled trial.
- Non-immersive, virtual reality mirror visual feedback for treatment of persistent idiopathic facial pain.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptom Cluster Structure in Prolonged Exposure Therapy and Virtual Reality Exposure.
- Relationship between change in in-vivo exposure distress and PTSD symptoms during exposure therapy for active duty soldiers.
- The Impact of Exposure Therapy on Resting Heart Rate and Heart Rate Reactivity Among Active-Duty Soldiers With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
- The promise and challenge of virtual gaming technologies for chronic pain: the case of graded exposure for low back pain.
- Virtual Reality Analgesia in Labor: The VRAIL Pilot Study-A Preliminary Randomized Controlled Trial Suggesting Benefit of Immersive Virtual Reality Analgesia in Unmedicated Laboring Women.
- Virtual reality for persistent pain: a new direction for behavioral pain management.