Subject Areas on Research
- A compendium of strategies to prevent healthcare-associated infections in acute care hospitals: 2014 updates.
- Assessment of Self-Contamination During Removal of Personal Protective Equipment for Ebola Patient Care.
- Effect of the Intelligent Health Messenger Box on health care professionals' knowledge, attitudes, and practice related to hand hygiene and hand bacteria counts.
- Good to Great: Quality-Improvement Initiative Increases and Sustains Pediatric Health Care Worker Hand Hygiene Compliance.
- Improving infection control practices of nurse anesthetists in the anesthesia workspace.
- Is There a Correlation Between Infection Control Performance and Other Hospital Quality Measures?
- Observed and self-reported pesticide protective behaviors of Latino migrant and seasonal farmworkers.
- Observing and improving hand hygiene compliance: implementation and refinement of an electronic-assisted direct-observer hand hygiene audit program.
Keywords of People