Subject Areas on Research
- Cannabinoids and the gut.
- Divergent effects of genetic variation in endocannabinoid signaling on human threat- and reward-related brain function.
- Endocannabinoid system overactivity and the metabolic syndrome: prospects for treatment.
- Endocannabinoids induce ileitis in rats via the capsaicin receptor (VR1).
- Fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibition heightens anandamide signaling without producing reinforcing effects in primates.
- Food intake-independent effects of CB1 antagonism on glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Frequency-specific and D2 receptor-mediated inhibition of glutamate release by retrograde endocannabinoid signaling.
- Neurotensin reduces glutamatergic transmission in the dorsolateral striatum via retrograde endocannabinoid signaling.
- Role of the endocannabinoid system in management of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular risk factors.
- Sapap3 deletion anomalously activates short-term endocannabinoid-mediated synaptic plasticity.
- Self-administering cannabinoids.
- The role of protein synthesis in striatal long-term depression.
Keywords of People