Subject Areas on Research
- Atypical responsiveness of the orphan receptor GPR55 to cannabinoid ligands.
- Cannabinoid exposure and altered DNA methylation in rat and human sperm.
- Cannabis use is associated with potentially heritable widespread changes in autism candidate gene DLGAP2 DNA methylation in sperm.
- Complementary modulation of somatic inhibition by opioids and cannabinoids.
- Different effects of opioid and cannabinoid receptor agonists on C-fiber-induced extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation in dorsal horn neurons in normal and spinal nerve-ligated rats.
- Novel adamantyl cannabinoids as CB1 receptor probes.