Subject Areas on Research
- Cannabinoid CB(1) receptor expression, activation and detection of endogenous ligand in trabecular meshwork and ciliary process tissues.
- Convergent translational evidence of a role for anandamide in amygdala-mediated fear extinction, threat processing and stress-reactivity.
- Divergent effects of genetic variation in endocannabinoid signaling on human threat- and reward-related brain function.
- Fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibition heightens anandamide signaling without producing reinforcing effects in primates.
- Frequency-specific and D2 receptor-mediated inhibition of glutamate release by retrograde endocannabinoid signaling.
- Interactions Between Anandamide and Corticotropin-Releasing Factor Signaling Modulate Human Amygdala Function and Risk for Anxiety Disorders: An Imaging Genetics Strategy for Modeling Molecular Interactions.
- LTD at mossy fiber synapses onto stratum lucidum interneurons requires TrkB and retrograde endocannabinoid signaling.
- Maternal transfer of environmentally relevant polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) produces a diabetic phenotype and disrupts glucoregulatory hormones and hepatic endocannabinoids in adult mouse female offspring.
- Microglia Sculpt Sex Differences in Social Behavior.
- Monoacylglycerol lipase (MGLL) polymorphism rs604300 interacts with childhood adversity to predict cannabis dependence symptoms and amygdala habituation: Evidence from an endocannabinoid system-level analysis.
- Neurotensin reduces glutamatergic transmission in the dorsolateral striatum via retrograde endocannabinoid signaling.
- Sapap3 deletion anomalously activates short-term endocannabinoid-mediated synaptic plasticity.
- The effect of endocannabinoid system in ischemia-reperfusion injury: a friend or a foe?
Keywords of People