Subject Areas on Research
- A Pilot Study to Investigate the Relationship Between Interaural Differences in Temporal Bone Anatomy and Normal Variations in Caloric Asymmetry.
- Anatomic Variations in Temporal Bones Affect the Intensity of Nystagmus During Warm Caloric Irrigation.
- Biliary reconstructive techniques and associated anatomic variants in adult living donor liver transplantations: The adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation cohort study experience.
- Superficial temporal artery: the "C" shape half-buttonhole configuration as it courses over the zygomatic arch.
- The Source and the Course of the Articular Branches to the T4-T8 Zygapophysial Joints.