Subject Areas on Research
- Adult rat cortical thickness changes across age and following adolescent intermittent ethanol treatment.
- Alcohol expectancies and drinking behaviors among college students with disordered eating.
- Assessing and Predicting Susceptibility to Waterpipe Tobacco Use Among College Students.
- Binge-pattern ethanol exposure during adolescence, but not adulthood, causes persistent changes in GABAA receptor-mediated tonic inhibition in dentate granule cells.
- Cigarette smoking and drug use among a nationally representative sample of HIV-positive individuals.
- Electronic Interventions for Alcohol Misuse and Alcohol Use Disorders: A Systematic Review.
- Experiences of forced sex among female patrons of alcohol-serving venues in a South African township.
- Gender-based violence, alcohol use, and sexual risk among female patrons of drinking venues in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Maternal depressive symptoms as a predictor of alcohol use onset and heavy episodic drinking in youths.
- Pilot randomized trial on mindfulness training for smokers in young adult binge drinkers.
- Racial differences in parenting style typologies and heavy episodic drinking trajectories.
- Relationships Between Current and Past Binge Drinking and Systolic Blood Pressure in Young Adults.
- The Impact of Smoking Very Low Nicotine Content Cigarettes on Alcohol Use.
- The prevalence of binge drinking and receipt of provider drinking advice among US veterans with military service in Iraq or Afghanistan.
- Unintended Effects of a Smoking Cessation Intervention on Latino Fathers' Binge Drinking In Early Postpartum.
Keywords of People
- Acheson, Shawn K., Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Translational Neuroscience