Subject Areas on Research
- Ancient West African foragers in the context of African population history.
- Ancient X chromosomes reveal contrasting sex bias in Neolithic and Bronze Age Eurasian migrations.
- Characterization of Greater Middle Eastern genetic variation for enhanced disease gene discovery.
- Genealogical histories in structured populations.
- Megafauna and ecosystem function from the Pleistocene to the Anthropocene.
- Reply to Lazaridis and Reich: Robust model-based inference of male-biased admixture during Bronze Age migration from the Pontic-Caspian Steppe.