Subject Areas on Research
- A preliminary study comparing methadone and buprenorphine in patients with chronic pain and coexistent opioid addiction.
- Depression Moderates the Relationship Between Pain and the Nonmedical Use of Opioid Medication Among Adult Outpatients.
- Identifying substance misuse in primary care: TAPS Tool compared to the WHO ASSIST.
- Illicit and nonmedical drug use among Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race individuals.
- Lock-In Programs and the Opioid Epidemic: A Call for Evidence.
- Reducing Opioid Misuse: Evaluation of a Medicaid Controlled Substance Lock-In Program.
- Screening in Trauma for Opioid Misuse Prevention (STOMP): study protocol for the development of an opioid risk screening tool for victims of injury.
- Stimulant prescription cautions: addressing misuse, diversion and malingering.
Keywords of People