Subject Areas on Research
- Alcohol use and consequences in matriculating US college students by prescription stimulant/opioid nonmedical misuse status.
- Antibiotic resistance in the patient with cancer: Escalating challenges and paths forward.
- Characteristics of New Opioid Use Among Medicare Beneficiaries: Identifying High-Risk Patterns.
- Depression Moderates the Relationship Between Pain and the Nonmedical Use of Opioid Medication Among Adult Outpatients.
- Identifying substance misuse in primary care: TAPS Tool compared to the WHO ASSIST.
- Illicit and nonmedical drug use among Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race individuals.
- Lock-In Programs and the Opioid Epidemic: A Call for Evidence.
- New Persistent Opioid Use Among Patients With Cancer After Curative-Intent Surgery.
- Persistent Opioid Use Among Pediatric Patients After Surgery.
- Prevalence and Health Characteristics of Prescription Opioid Use, Misuse, and Use Disorders Among U.S. Adolescents.
- Reducing Opioid Misuse: Evaluation of a Medicaid Controlled Substance Lock-In Program.
- Screening in Trauma for Opioid Misuse Prevention (STOMP): Results from a prospective cohort of victims of traumatic injury.
- Screening in Trauma for Opioid Misuse Prevention (STOMP): study protocol for the development of an opioid risk screening tool for victims of injury.
- Sources of Misused Prescription Opioids and Their Association with Prescription Opioid Use Disorder in the United States: Sex and Age Differences.
- Stimulant prescription cautions: addressing misuse, diversion and malingering.
- Validation of an oncology-specific opioid risk calculator in cancer survivors.
Keywords of People