Subject Areas on Research
- "I Was a Spectacle... A Freak Show at the Circus": A Transgender Person's ED Experience and Implications for Nursing Practice.
- African American emerging adults' experiences with racial discrimination and drinking habits: The moderating roles of perceived stress.
- Discrimination and psychological distress: Does Whiteness matter for Arab Americans?
- Factors influencing medical student self-competence to provide weight management services.
- Perceived Discrimination and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Older African Americans: Insights From the Jackson Heart Study.