Subject Areas on Research
- "Getting to Zero" Among Men Who Have Sex with Men in China: a Review of the HIV Care Continuum.
- "You Have to Keep Yourself Hidden": Perspectives From Malaysian Malay-Muslim Men Who Have Sex With Men on Policy, Network, Community, and Individual Influences on HIV Risk.
- Assessing the effects of anti-homosexuality legislation in Uganda on HIV prevention, treatment, and care services.
- Breast Cancer Screening and Care Among Black Sexual Minority Women: A Scoping Review of the Literature from 1990 to 2017.
- HIV and Sexuality Stigma Reduction Through Engagement in Online Forums: Results from the HealthMPowerment Intervention.
- LGBT Africa: a social justice movement emerges in the era of HIV.
- Pushback: the current wave of anti-homosexuality laws and impacts on health.
- Reframing and understanding the HIV epidemic in MSM: masculinity, racism, and homophobia.
- Stigma and Mobile App Use Among Young Black Men Who Have Sex With Men.
- The Internalized Homophobia Scale for Vietnamese Sexual Minority Women: Conceptualization, Factor Structure, Reliability, and Associations With Hypothesized Correlates.
- The global battle for sexual rights.
- The role of internalized homonegativity in the faith and psychological health of lesbians.