Subject Areas on Research
- Change of shift. Lost in translation.
- Eliciting recovery narratives in global mental health: Benefits and potential harms in service user participation.
- Right Brain: Breaking bad news: Communication education for neurology trainees.
- Schizophrenia, narrative, and neurocognition: The utility of life-stories in understanding social problem-solving skills.
- Utilization of Standardized Mental Health Assessments in Anthropological Research: Possibilities and Pitfalls.