Subject Areas on Research
- Individual- and community-level correlates of cigarette-smoking trajectories from age 13 to 32 in a U.S. population-based sample.
- Longitudinal trajectories of BMI and cardiovascular disease risk: the national longitudinal study of adolescent health.
- Nicotinic receptor gene variants interact with attention deficient hyperactive disorder symptoms to predict smoking trajectories from early adolescence to adulthood.
- Prevalence and predictors of sexual inexperience in adulthood.
- Socioeconomic indices as independent correlates of C-reactive protein in the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health.