Subject Areas on Research
- Anatomy and spatial organization of Müller glia in mouse retina.
- Dynamic mRNA Transport and Local Translation in Radial Glial Progenitors of the Developing Brain.
- Moving messages in the developing brain-emerging roles for mRNA transport and local translation in neural stem cells.
- Re: Spaide et al.: Volume-rendering optical coherence tomography angiography of macular telangiectasia type 2 (Ophthalmology 2015;122:2261-9).
- Subretinal Human Umbilical Tissue-Derived Cell Transplantation Preserves Retinal Synaptic Connectivity and Attenuates Müller Glial Reactivity.