Subject Areas on Research
- Choline availability during embryonic development alters the localization of calretinin in developing and aging mouse hippocampus.
- Comparison of monoclonal versus polyclonal calretinin antibodies for immunohistochemical diagnosis of malignant mesothelioma.
- Differential Induction of Immunogenic Cell Death and Interferon Expression in Cancer Cells by Structured ssRNAs.
- Hippocampal interneurons expressing glutamic acid decarboxylase and calcium-binding proteins decrease with aging in Fischer 344 rats.
- Observations on the origin of ovarian cortical inclusion cysts in women undergoing risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy.