Subject Areas on Research
- Dynamic loading and redistribution of the Mcm2-7 helicase complex through the cell cycle.
- Genome-wide chromatin footprinting reveals changes in replication origin architecture induced by pre-RC assembly.
- Mcm10 and And-1/CTF4 recruit DNA polymerase alpha to chromatin for initiation of DNA replication.
- Mcm2-7 Is an Active Player in the DNA Replication Checkpoint Signaling Cascade via Proposed Modulation of Its DNA Gate.
- Sir2 suppresses transcription-mediated displacement of Mcm2-7 replicative helicases at the ribosomal DNA repeats.