Subject Areas on Research
- Immune correlates of protection by mRNA-1273 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 in nonhuman primates.
- Long-term persistence of zoster vaccine efficacy.
- Rationally Designed Influenza Virus Vaccines That Are Antigenically Stable during Growth in Eggs.
- Recognition Patterns of the C1/C2 Epitopes Involved in Fc-Mediated Response in HIV-1 Natural Infection and the RV114 Vaccine Trial.
- Reduced rotavirus vaccine efficacy in protein malnourished human-faecal-microbiota-transplanted gnotobiotic pig model is in part attributed to the gut microbiota.
- Selection of HIV vaccine candidates for concurrent testing in an efficacy trial.