Subject Areas on Research
- A Small Molecule Targeting Mutagenic Translesion Synthesis Improves Chemotherapy.
- Distinct responses to reduplicated chromosomes require distinct Mad2 responses.
- Multifaceted recognition of vertebrate Rev1 by translesion polymerases ζ and κ.
- Nomenclature: vertebrate mediators of TGFbeta family signals.
- REV1 inhibitor JH-RE-06 enhances tumor cell response to chemotherapy by triggering senescence hallmarks.
- Rev7 loss alters cisplatin response and increases drug efficacy in chemotherapy-resistant lung cancer.