Subject Areas on Research
- Body Mass and Tail Girth Predict Hibernation Expression in Captive Dwarf Lemurs.
- On the modulation and maintenance of hibernation in captive dwarf lemurs.
- The effect of body mass and diet composition on torpor patterns in a Malagasy primate (Microcebus murinus).
- Theme and variations: heterothermy in mammals.
- Tropical heterothermy is "cool": The expression of daily torpor and hibernation in primates.
- Variation in gut microbiome structure across the annual hibernation cycle in a wild primate.