Subject Areas on Research
- Choosing Wisely in Adult Hospital Medicine: Co-creation of New Recommendations for Improved Healthcare Value by Clinicians and Patient Advocates.
- Choosing wisely in pediatric hospital medicine: five opportunities for improved healthcare value.
- Developing Content for Pediatric Hospital Medicine Certification Examination Using Practice Analysis.
- Prevalence, characteristics, and opinions of pediatric rapid response teams in the United States.
- The Intersection of Complex Care and Hospital Medicine: Opportunities to Advance Health for Chronically Ill Populations.
- Top Myths of Diagnosis and Management of Infectious Diseases in Hospital Medicine.
Keywords of People
- Boggan, Joel, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- Ming, David Yung, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- Perkons, Michelle Elizabeth, Medical Instructor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- White, Michelle Joette, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatrics