Subject Areas on Research
- Choosing wisely in pediatric hospital medicine: five opportunities for improved healthcare value.
- Developing Content for Pediatric Hospital Medicine Certification Examination Using Practice Analysis.
- Long-term Plans for Those Selecting Hospital Medicine as an Initial Career Choice.
- Prevalence, characteristics, and opinions of pediatric rapid response teams in the United States.
- The Intersection of Complex Care and Hospital Medicine: Opportunities to Advance Health for Chronically Ill Populations.
- Top Myths of Diagnosis and Management of Infectious Diseases in Hospital Medicine.
Keywords of People