Subject Areas on Research
- A major role for the EP4 receptor in regulation of renin.
- AT1A angiotensin receptors in the renal proximal tubule regulate blood pressure.
- Chloride transport inhibitors influence recovery from oxygen-glucose deprivation-induced cellular injury in adult hippocampus.
- Effects of NKCC2 isoform regulation on NaCl transport in thick ascending limb and macula densa: a modeling study.
- Fluid dilution and efficiency of Na(+) transport in a mathematical model of a thick ascending limb cell.
- Interleukin-1 Receptor Activation Potentiates Salt Reabsorption in Angiotensin II-Induced Hypertension via the NKCC2 Co-transporter in the Nephron.
- Solute transport and oxygen consumption along the nephrons: effects of Na+ transport inhibitors.