Subject Areas on Research
- A major role for the EP4 receptor in regulation of renin.
- A voltage-gated calcium-selective channel encoded by a sodium channel-like gene.
- AT1A angiotensin receptors in the renal proximal tubule regulate blood pressure.
- Chloride transport inhibitors influence recovery from oxygen-glucose deprivation-induced cellular injury in adult hippocampus.
- Interleukin-1 Receptor Activation Potentiates Salt Reabsorption in Angiotensin II-Induced Hypertension via the NKCC2 Co-transporter in the Nephron.