Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in intracellular chloride after oxygen-glucose deprivation of the adult hippocampal slice: effect of diazepam.
- Chloride transport inhibitors influence recovery from oxygen-glucose deprivation-induced cellular injury in adult hippocampus.
- Hypoxia inducible factor-1 (HIF-1)-mediated repression of cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) in the intestinal epithelium.
- The chloride transporter Na(+)-K(+)-Cl- cotransporter isoform-1 contributes to intracellular chloride increases after in vitro ischemia.
- The extracellular space and epileptic activity in the adult brain: explaining the antiepileptic effects of furosemide and bumetanide.