Subject Areas on Research
- A single valine residue plays an essential role in peripherin/rds targeting to photoreceptor outer segments.
- Deletion of the transmembrane protein Prom1b in zebrafish disrupts outer-segment morphogenesis and causes photoreceptor degeneration.
- Expression of the intermediate filament peripherin in extraskeletal myxoid chondrosarcoma.
- Genotype-phenotype correlations and differential diagnosis in autosomal dominant macular disease.
- Nociceptors are interleukin-1beta sensors.
- Photoreceptor discs form through peripherin-dependent suppression of ciliary ectosome release.
- Syncoilin modulates peripherin filament networks and is necessary for large-calibre motor neurons.