subject area of
- Baculovirus-infected insect cells expressing peptide-MHC complexes elicit protective antitumor immunity.
- CD86 (B7-2) can function to drive MHC-restricted antigen-specific CTL responses in vivo.
- H-2K molecules have two different C-termini, one of which is K-region specific.
- Modification of host dendritic cells by microchimerism-derived extracellular vesicles generates split tolerance.
- The three-dimensional structure of H-2Db at 2.4 A resolution: implications for antigen-determinant selection.
- Toxin-coupled MHC class I tetramers can specifically ablate autoreactive CD8+ T cells and delay diabetes in nonobese diabetic mice.