Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical usefulness of a biomarker-based diagnostic test for acute stroke: the Biomarker Rapid Assessment in Ischemic Injury (BRAIN) study.
- Early biomarkers of stroke.
- Gene expression in temporal lobe epilepsy is consistent with increased release of glutamate by astrocytes.
- Genetic Variants Within Molecular Targets of Antipsychotic Treatment: Effects on Treatment Response, Schizophrenia Risk, and Psychopathological Features.
- RNA-binding protein FXR2 regulates adult hippocampal neurogenesis by reducing Noggin expression.