Subject Areas on Research
- Arrestin interaction with E3 ubiquitin ligases and deubiquitinases: functional and therapeutic implications.
- Full Spectrum of LPS Activation in Alveolar Macrophages of Healthy Volunteers by Whole Transcriptomic Profiling.
- Identification of recurrent USP48 and BRAF mutations in Cushing's disease.
- Identification of risk and age-at-onset genes on chromosome 1p in Parkinson disease.
- Pleiotropic effects of deubiquitinating enzyme Ubp5 on growth and pathogenesis of Cryptococcus neoformans.
- USP5 Is Dispensable for Monoubiquitin Maintenance in Drosophila.