Metabolic Flux Analysis
Subject Areas on Research
- A Predictive Model for Selective Targeting of the Warburg Effect through GAPDH Inhibition with a Natural Product.
- A bioenergetics assay for studying the effects of environmental stressors on mitochondrial function in vivo in zebrafish larvae.
- A robust and efficient method for estimating enzyme complex abundance and metabolic flux from expression data.
- Antigen receptor control of methionine metabolism in T cells.
- Characterization of the usage of the serine metabolic network in human cancer.
- Comprehensive Multi-omics Analysis Reveals Mitochondrial Stress as a Central Biological Hub for Spaceflight Impact.
- Comprehensive metabolic modeling of multiple 13C-isotopomer data sets to study metabolism in perfused working hearts.
- Electrical stimulation increases hypertrophy and metabolic flux in tissue-engineered human skeletal muscle.
- Estimating relative changes of metabolic fluxes.
- Mammalian Synthetic Biology: Engineering Biological Systems.
- Metabolic perturbations mediated by propionyl-CoA accumulation in organs of mouse model of propionic acidemia.
- Propionate-induced changes in cardiac metabolism, notably CoA trapping, are not altered by l-carnitine.
- SIRT4 Is a Lysine Deacylase that Controls Leucine Metabolism and Insulin Secretion.
- Serine synthesis through PHGDH coordinates nucleotide levels by maintaining central carbon metabolism.
- Synthetic lethality between HER2 and transaldolase in intrinsically resistant HER2-positive breast cancers.
- Teleological role of L-2-hydroxyglutarate dehydrogenase in the kidney.