Subject Areas on Research
- A cost-minimization analysis comparing azithromycin-based and levofloxacin-based protocols for the treatment of patients hospitalized with community-acquired pneumonia: results from the CAP-IN trial.
- Azithromycin use increases the risk of sudden cardiac death in patients with hemodialysis-dependent kidney failure.
- Colonization With Levofloxacin-resistant Extended-spectrum β-Lactamase-producing Enterobacteriaceae and Risk of Bacteremia in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients.
- Differential effects of levofloxacin and ciprofloxacin on the risk for isolation of quinolone-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Epithelial wound healing after cataract surgery comparing two different topical fluoroquinolones.
- Glucose homeostasis abnormalities associated with use of gatifloxacin.
- Improving Traditional Registrational Trial End Points: Development and Application of a Desirability of Outcome Ranking End Point for Complicated Urinary Tract Infection Clinical Trials.
- Interpretive criteria and quality control for antimicrobial susceptibility tests of levofloxacin.
- Levofloxacin-resistant-Streptococcus mitis endophthalmitis: a unique presentation of bacterial endocarditis.
- Pharmacokinetics and safety of levofloxacin in patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Rates of torsades de pointes associated with ciprofloxacin, ofloxacin, levofloxacin, gatifloxacin, and moxifloxacin.
- Surgical infection prophylaxis prior to left ventricular assist device implantation: A survey of clinical practice.
- The Impact of Perioperative Antibiotic Prophylaxis on Weight Loss Following Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy.
- The North American component (the United States and Canada) of an International Comparative MIC trial monitoring ofloxacin resistance.
- The effect of levofloxacin on the lung microbiota of laboratory rats.