Subject Areas on Research
- Association of CYP2C19 polymorphisms and lansoprazole-associated respiratory adverse effects in children.
- Lansoprazole Is Associated with Worsening Asthma Control in Children with the CYP2C19 Poor Metabolizer Phenotype.
- Obesity in children with poorly controlled asthma: Sex differences.
- Pharmacodynamic effects of cilostazol versus clopidogrel in stented patients under proton pump inhibitor co-administration: the ACCEL-PARAZOL study.
- Reply: worsening asthma control in children taking lansoprazole: possible mechanisms.