Subject Areas on Research
- Early management of atrial fibrillation to prevent cardiovascular complications.
- Linking angiotensin II to nuclear factor-κ light chain enhancer of activated B cells-induced cardiovascular damage: bad CARMAs.
- Relationship between the magnitude of reduction in mitral regurgitation severity and left ventricular and left atrial reverse remodeling after MitraClip therapy.
- SMAD3 deficiency promotes vessel wall remodeling, collagen fiber reorganization and leukocyte infiltration in an inflammatory abdominal aortic aneurysm mouse model.
- Stroke risk assessment in atrial fibrillation: risk factors and markers of atrial myopathy.