Subject Areas on Research
- Challenges of Maintaining Good Clinical Laboratory Practices in Low-Resource Settings: A Health Program Evaluation Framework Case Study From East Africa.
- Horizon Scan Of Clinical Laboratories Offering Pharmacogenetic Testing.
- Linkage of Laboratory Results to Medicare Fee-for-Service Claims.
- Physician Satisfaction With Clinical Laboratory Services: A College of American Pathologists Q-Probes Study of 81 Institutions.
- Quality Control Practices for Chemistry and Immunochemistry in a Cohort of 21 Large Academic Medical Centers.