Subject Areas on Research
- Association Between Preoperative Narcotic Use with Perioperative Complication Rates, Patient Reported Pain Scores, and Ambulatory Status After Complex Spinal Fusion (≥5 Levels) for Adult Deformity Correction.
- Comment: Neurophysiologic intraoperative monitoring in "low-risk" spine surgeries.
- Comparison of Deep Brain Stimulation Lead Targeting Accuracy and Procedure Duration between 1.5- and 3-Tesla Interventional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems: An Initial 12-Month Experience.
- Intraoperative ECoG During MRI-Guided Laser-Interstitial Thermal Therapy for Intractable Epilepsy.
- Lower Extremity Somatosensory Evoked Potential P37 Waveform Optimization.
- Nonawake vs Awake Placement of Spinal Cord Stimulators: A Prospective, Multicenter Study Comparing Safety and Efficacy.
- Raising the pressure: Hemodynamic effects of splanchnic nerve stimulation.
- The Perioperative Management of Ascending Aortic Dissection.