Subject Areas on Research
- HIF stabilization by prolyl hydroxylase inhibitors for the treatment of anemia in chronic kidney disease.
- Hypoxia Signaling Cascade for Erythropoietin Production in Hepatocytes.
- Oxygen-regulated beta(2)-adrenergic receptor hydroxylation by EGLN3 and ubiquitylation by pVHL.
- Regulation of Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1α during Hypoxia by DAP5-Induced Translation of PHD2.
- Transformation by the (R)-enantiomer of 2-hydroxyglutarate linked to EGLN activation.
- Tumor vasculature is regulated by PHD2-mediated angiogenesis and bone marrow-derived cell recruitment.