Subject Areas on Research
- Biomarker-Based Risk Model to Predict Cardiovascular Mortality in Patients With Stable Coronary Disease.
- Characterization of cardiovascular clinical events and impact of event adjudication on the treatment effect of darapladib versus placebo in patients with stable coronary heart disease: Insights from the STABILITY trial.
- Darapladib for preventing ischemic events in stable coronary heart disease.
- Extracellular release of ATP mediated by cyclic mechanical stress leads to mobilization of AA in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Lipoprotein-Associated Phospholipase A2 Activity Is a Marker of Risk But Not a Useful Target for Treatment in Patients With Stable Coronary Heart Disease.
- Physical activity in patients with stable coronary heart disease: an international perspective.
- Protease-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) protein and transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 (TRPV4) protein coupling is required for sustained inflammatory signaling.
- Self-Reported Health and Outcomes in Patients With Stable Coronary Heart Disease.