Subject Areas on Research
- A whole animal chemical screen approach to identify modifiers of intestinal neutrophilic inflammation.
- Altered bile acid profile associates with cognitive impairment in Alzheimer's disease-An emerging role for gut microbiome.
- Blurred Lines: Dysbiosis and Probiotics in the ICU.
- Prevention of antibiotic-associated metabolic syndrome in mice by intestinal alkaline phosphatase.
- Restoring the Microbiome in Critically Ill Patients: Are Probiotics Our True Friends When We Are Seriously Ill?
- Role of the microbiome, probiotics, and 'dysbiosis therapy' in critical illness.
- SIV-induced instability of the chimpanzee gut microbiome.
- The severity of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease is associated with gut dysbiosis and shift in the metabolic function of the gut microbiota.