Subject Areas on Research
- A Response to Proposed Budget Cuts Affecting Children's Mental Health: Protecting Policies and Programs That Promote Collective Efficacy.
- Biospecimen Sharing Among Hispanic Women in a Safety-Net Clinic: Implications for the Precision Medicine Initiative.
- Building a medical neighborhood in the safety net: an innovative technology improves hematuria workups.
- Care coordination for complex cancer survivors in an integrated safety-net system: a study protocol.
- Homelessness and discharge delays from an urban safety net hospital.
- Non-utilization of the Pap Test Among Women with Frequent Health System Contact.
- The impact of specialty pharmaceuticals as drivers of health care costs.