Subject Areas on Research
- An ecological perspective on rural, low-income mothers' health.
- Best Practices in Transgender Health: A Clinician's Guide.
- Psychosocial correlates of alcohol and other substance use among low-income adolescents in peri-urban Johannesburg, South Africa: A focus on gender differences.
- Socioeconomic indices as independent correlates of C-reactive protein in the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health.
- Strategies to Address Individual Level Social Determinants of Health Designed to Cultivate the Next Generation of Minority Nurse Leaders Committed to Health Equity.
- Student-Developed Simulations: Enhancing Cultural Awareness and Understanding Social Determinants of Health.
- Using an intersectional approach to study the impact of social determinants of health for African American mothers living with HIV.
Keywords of People