Subject Areas on Research
- Differences in blood pressure by measurement technique in neurocritically ill patients: A technological assessment.
- Guidelines for the Management of Pediatric Severe Traumatic Brain Injury, Third Edition: Update of the Brain Trauma Foundation Guidelines, Executive Summary.
- Patient characteristics and critical care workflow affect paging frequency in neurocritical care.
- Prefrontal cortex reactivity underlies trait vulnerability to chronic social defeat stress.
- Utility of Continuous EEG Monitoring in Noncritically lll Hospitalized Patients.